In the last year I have finished building my first PC and got a nice monitor but I found that it's very difficult to play first person games without getting motion sick. I have tried turning down mouse sensitivity in my games and even just playing slower but it just isn't work. It sucks that I buy these games and can't play them. Does anyone else have this problem and have you found ways to fix it? Are there mods I could get? And what if a game doesn't have a third person mod?
- You lack of decency is… disturbing
- I am working on the turn-based strategy game set in WW2. Our team plans to add strategic bombers: B-17 and B-29, as well as B-36 for the alternate history part set in 1946. What do you think of this idea and would you like to have these units in a WW2 strategy game?Here is some early footage of B-36
- Can we just call this our anthem?
- Watch Streams, Get Drops, Craft NFT Items | NAVINATIONS
- I don’t even play Minecraft but this really hits hard