Seriously like wtf are you kidding me. 80+gb download for people who bought a disc are you serious? What's the point of selling a disc. I was already hating Activision but this is just bullshit. I'm considering taking the game back specifically for this reason. Whoever thought it was a good idea to make it this way should be fired. One of the reasons people buy the disc is because they dont have the best internet for downloading. I have rural internet that is pretty decent but it capped so if I'm lucky I'll be able to play tommorow. I assumed there was some sort of a download but this is ridiculous but I guess it's my own fault for not looking it up prior. Either way it's still a joke and very disappointing. This is the first cod I've bought since black ops 3 and it's off to a horrible start. All I can say is the game better be damn good
- Like, I hope common sense already told you that
- You lack of decency is… disturbing
- I am working on the turn-based strategy game set in WW2. Our team plans to add strategic bombers: B-17 and B-29, as well as B-36 for the alternate history part set in 1946. What do you think of this idea and would you like to have these units in a WW2 strategy game?Here is some early footage of B-36
- Can we just call this our anthem?
- Watch Streams, Get Drops, Craft NFT Items | NAVINATIONS