So one of my joycons has stopped functioning, I can't tell if it is the switch or the controller. The controller does not show any response when I press a button on it (like lighting up and such) and when I put it on my switch the switch does not recognize that I put a joycon on it. What should I do?
- [18+] CROSSPLAY GAMERS | NEW | LEVEL 2 BOOSTED! – Whether it’s PC, Xbox, Nintendo, PlayStation, or Mobile, we have a place for you! Play games together such as: Fortnite, MultiVersus, Fall Guys, Minecraft, Overwatch 2, and more! This server’s also 4/20 friendly and LGBTQ+ inclusive!
- What do this means can someone please explain
- SummerSlam 2022 WWE 2k22 Simulation DISC 1
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV Ranked Sets
- I’m Obsessed With Tengen – Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles Gameplay Ranked