I think overall the MW4 game is revolutionary its new gameplay mechanics and amazing graphics make a huge overall takeaway and give it alot of replay value. but the campaign isnt special. It tries to do something huge but fails.The characters are non memorable and the story tries to fit too much in a short period of time which makes it feel like there are alot of holes. You never have a full grasp of what's going on but it's too fun to stop and think about it without the final ending I would say this is a huge letdown of a call of duty campain especially the MW series what do you think?
- [18+] CROSSPLAY GAMERS | NEW | LEVEL 2 BOOSTED! – Whether it’s PC, Xbox, Nintendo, PlayStation, or Mobile, we have a place for you! Play games together such as: Fortnite, MultiVersus, Fall Guys, Minecraft, Overwatch 2, and more! This server’s also 4/20 friendly and LGBTQ+ inclusive!
- What do this means can someone please explain
- SummerSlam 2022 WWE 2k22 Simulation DISC 1
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV Ranked Sets
- I’m Obsessed With Tengen – Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles Gameplay Ranked