Ok so it’s a open world leveling game in a post apocalyptic world and you have to go around trying to figure out what happened there is a end but like Minecraft nothing happens except you get a special weapon wrap that triples xp gain which you use to level up you can raid bunkers for supplies and also capture land with your clans I’m not going to say the name or anything realy relevant just so it doesn’t get stolen but this is basically it please give me criticism so I can make it better and well yea thanks for reading
- You lack of decency is… disturbing
- I am working on the turn-based strategy game set in WW2. Our team plans to add strategic bombers: B-17 and B-29, as well as B-36 for the alternate history part set in 1946. What do you think of this idea and would you like to have these units in a WW2 strategy game?Here is some early footage of B-36
- Can we just call this our anthem?
- Watch Streams, Get Drops, Craft NFT Items | NAVINATIONS
- I don’t even play Minecraft but this really hits hard