I'm doing a major project for my school work in making my own game! I was looking to get some opinions from the gamers or reddit.which of the following do you think are the most enjoyable for you and like to see more of – any further comments like with suggestions of mixing genres would be appreciated (if you would not like your name to be included in the documentation please say so and I will censor it for the other option or general comments)
- You lack of decency is… disturbing
- I am working on the turn-based strategy game set in WW2. Our team plans to add strategic bombers: B-17 and B-29, as well as B-36 for the alternate history part set in 1946. What do you think of this idea and would you like to have these units in a WW2 strategy game?Here is some early footage of B-36
- Can we just call this our anthem?
- Watch Streams, Get Drops, Craft NFT Items | NAVINATIONS
- I don’t even play Minecraft but this really hits hard